Available Storage resources
Swestore / dCache (NSC, LUNARC, C3SE, HPC2N)
Instructions for Swestore allocations
- Please read the general information how to apply for allocations on SNIC resources.
- Please read the Swestore information in the SNIC knowledge base.
- Applications for SMALL and MEDIUM allocations can be submitted at any time. Applications for LARGE allocations will be possible at a later date. Paid subscriptions for arbitrary large allocations are being investigated.
- Applications for SMALL allocations can be submitted by an employee at a Swedish university or university college (e.g., PhD student or higher).
- Applications for MEDIUM allocations can be submitted by a senior scientist in Swedish academia, at least at the level of assistant professor (forskarassistent).
- Applications are evaluated by the SNIC Storage and Service Coordinators. The evaluation process will normally finish in two weeks.
Note: An activity report can be requested from the PI of the MEDIUM allocation after the project allocation has ended.